We are excited to announce a new fixture in our fund raising event calendar!
The Annual “After The Homestretch Charity Classic”
A Golf Tournament, Lunch and Auction to be held at the spectacular Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The debut event will be held on Wednesday December 9th, 2015 and will be open to 75 participants, so sign up soon to reserve your spot!
The event will feature:
- 18 holes of Golf at one of Arizona’s most spectacular courses – The Phoenician Resort, Scottsdale
- A long drive exhibition by Krank Golf’s Pro Long Drive Champion and Team member, Tyler Kellett
- Lunch at the Phoenician’s Relish Burger Bistro Private Dining Room
- Entertainment provided by Bobby Freeman, Organist of the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Prizes, Silent & Live Auctions, 50/50 and other surprises
- A privately commissioned painting of one of our very own horses by Calgary Artist Doug Levitt, renowned for his Native/Cultural and Western paintings and sculpture, will be auctioned at the event. This unique painting has been generously donated by the artist himself. Thank you Mr Levitt!
All-inclusive Fee is $175 per person for an 8.00 am Shotgun
YOU CAN COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY/REGISTRATION FORM ON-LINE HERE!
You can Register for the event by paying the Entry Fee through PAYPAL below:
Entry Fee: $175 per person
(NOTE: When you click on the “add to cart” button, your shopping cart will appear lower down on this page where you can adjust your quantities – then click on the PAYPAL logo that will appear underneath your cart to make your purchase)
Or you can send your check, along with the Entry/Registration Form, (available here) made payable to After The Homestetch – AZ to:
After The Homestretch-Arizona
3939 W Mariposa Grande
Glendale, AZ 85310.
For further information please eMail us here! or call our Hotline: 480-442-5812
Register now to save your place as participation is limited!